Friday, January 21, 2005

Tada!

From those wacky guys who made the Basecamp site comesTa-da. This is basically a part of the basecamp code that has been extracted out so that those of us that just want a to do list can get one really easily. And share parts of it with the world and parts of it just keep to ourselves.

How can that be bad? Answer: It can't. And from reading the author's blog it took, 500 lines of code. That's it. That's nothing. Nada, zip, zero, naught.

Some of my computer science projects took more lines of code and did a lot less work. That's just amazing.

3 comments:

Brian_Evans said...

nice blog!

Brian_Evans said...

nice blog!

gfutfy said...

You said you will love me wow gold the whole life, but you marry her. You said Cheap WoW Gold you will wow power leveling,come to marry me, but this will not be carried out forever.WoW Gold I am trying my best to forget you and do not love you anymore. wow leveling But I failed and I still love you. Maybe wow leveling she needs you more compared wow leveling with me. So I tell you that world of warcraft power leveling you should love world of warcraft power leveling her and take good world of warcraft leveling care of her. You said I was so kind.world of warcraft leveling Yes, because I love you,world of warcraft leveling I hope you will be power leveling happy forever.