Saturday, February 04, 2006

Podcast Geeking

So I love listening to podcasts (link). I have several favourites and I'll be posting some of them and their pages in the near future. All of them are great to listen to and chock full of information that I really appreciate.

I have to say that a lot of the time that the podcasts that I tend to continue to listen to are ones that do the following:

  • Have good audio
  • Have Emotionally Stable people
  • Admit that they aren't the be-all end-all to their topic


The last one is a major reason that I keep up with a particular podcast. Otherwise I think that they are being selfish over their title and think that only they can do the job well and the rest of us suck. Thankfully, most of the podcasters out there still haven't fallen into that trap.

No comments: