Neat sounding Utility
As per their website:
TWI has lots of wonderful features. With it, you can:
* Assign hotkeys for common tasks such as minimize windows, restart Windows, etc.
* Automatically change your system's sound-effect files every few minutes or every few seconds if you want!
* Minimize programs onto the taskbar tray instead of just onto the taskbar, either by a keystroke or by right-clicking a window's Minimize button with your mouse
* Configure a menu of easily-accessible commands
* Increase or decrease speaker volume with the press of a button
* Automatically run programs at start-up, and hide them, minimize them to the taskbar tray, etc.
* Lots more!
* Oh yeah, and it's free!