Thursday, May 05, 2005

My Opera Community

Opera8 is a sweet , sweet browser. It's fast, friendly, and if you want more components it'll download them for you and install them in the background.

Oh and the skins/themes are just awesome. They are pretty and you can even overlay a color to them, making them even more personal.

Yeah definitely thinking of switching from Firefox for the majority of my surfing. The "only" thing I need to find is an adblocker with regex's for it and I'm set.

I'd suggest anyone trying it out. Disclaimer, this link gets me one step closer to a fully registered version, but if you don't want to go through that go here to their main website and download it that way.

Did I mention that this full featured, kick butt browser that's faster than snot is just 4 megabytes and can do email?

No comments: